This blog is best viewed with the latest browser and an open mind!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Looking Ahead!

Lest my last post make you think I am a defeated pessimist, let me clearly state that I am an optimist beyond belief. If there is anything I have unshakeable faith in, it is Humanity. Although it has many blots on its landscape (Hitler, Stalin, Zia, Bush to name just a few scattered apart) but, in the end, its spirit has always triumphed.

As Faiz said: Chand roaz aur meree jaan - faqat chand hee roaz.

The past may seem to have been full of tragedy, but the future will be brighter ... as expressed in this beautiful and uplifting piece by Suroor Barabankvi.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

19 March, 2006 20:09

 
Blogger bluecheese said...

wah.

I come here to listen to 'Hamesha Dayr Kar Daita Hoon Mein' every now and then, and now I've got one more to visit you :)

21 March, 2006 22:28

 

Post a Comment

<< Home