An Important Survey
Romulus and Remus are said to be the twin sons of the Vestal Virgin, fathered by Mars, the god of war. Romulus slew Remus over a dispute about which one of the two brothers had the support of the local deities to rule the new city-state and gave it his name.
As part of our Rewriting History Project, a modernized version of the legend is being considered for inclusion in the Pak Studies Textbooks being prepared for 2010 and, in the interests of our
commitment to flirtation with Democracy, a survey is being conducted by the Ministry of Indoctrination Education. Your participation will be appreciated.
You are requested to respond to all 3 items from Section A and at least 1 from Section B.
1. In the above image, which one is Romulus?
2. Name the local deities who, you think, supported Romulus
3. Who do you think Mars refers to?
1. Do you think Mars fathered the children against the Vestal Virgin's will?
2. Was the Vestal Virgin, herself, immaculately conceived?