This blog is best viewed with the latest browser and an open mind!

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Harari … Reminder for some who missed his books

Yes, I have written about Yuval Noah Harari, a brilliant historian. However, I feel that some people may have missed reading or listening to him. Please do listen and hear him … and if you have objections, do write them down in your comments here.

The first book I read when it just came out.


I was bowled over. Presented copies to a few friends. Discussed this with them. And we all loved it. A dear friend of mine who had read this book in USA had another friend who thought there were flaws. She came over to Pakistan and was asked to discuss this book with me. Although we became close friends, the discussions never really could not go any further, which - I suspected - were because of our different ideas about life. The book sold millions of copies in many languages.If you haven't read it yet, please do. It's available in Pakistan, as are his other two books that followed.



Both of these are extremely interesting, though I find the first one much more of interest because of my love for the way Homo sapiens evolved and are now (so far) the 'rulers' of our planet.

Will they remain so?
Homo Deus has a few answers, too.

The Third Book has his Lessons and is something you may accept or not. I do, for most part. But, then, I also have Scientists Michio Kaku and Neil deGrasseTyson who have their own answers to some of these ideas.

Right now I have just finished my favourite Graphic Novel (Part 1) of Harari's Sapiens and I'd suggest that you read this if you prefer the styles. It's available at Liberty Books. My admiration of graphic stories is something all my friends know about and I have quite a collection. If you haven't ever tried one, take a look at this one, then.

Just before I finished the above I saw an ad on the Net about this.


So, naturally, I bought it.
For Rs 200 here it is quite a bargain.
16 Essays/Interviews.
Wow!
Try and get this as a starter.
I finished ths almost a soon as I bought it :)

`````
So while I wait for his second graphic story book (it will be available at October's end) I hope you all will find his books much more than just interesting.



Meanwhile, I also subscribe to this
TRY IT!



Yuval Noah Harari





Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pedro Santa Cruz said...

<I lost my Job few months ago,my wife left me ,could not get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $2000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $22,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good trade management system. 
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_fx or Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

05 April, 2023 04:21

 

Post a Comment

<< Home