This blog is best viewed with the latest browser and an open mind!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

NYC 1

June 29th — A trip to NYC to see Ragni Marea


It's been a long time. Have to spend a lot of time with her. And there are so many of her friends that I've heard of that I want to meet. Ohhh, yes: tons of food and loads of (hmmm!) ice-cream, too. Ben & Jerry's. Yayyy!

Sabeen's there already for 5 days, too. Will try and extend her stay after she's gone to Aassiya (and, I hope, comes back with some good news).

Should be fun and give me some time to get my act back. Life after the attack hasn't been too good. Seem tired and bored of everything. But the trip should change all that.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jehan said...

This sketch of Ragni - obviously manipulated in some piece of software by you - is stunning.

Hope you had a lot of fun with her. Both of you needed this.

25 July, 2010 10:10

 
Blogger Zakintosh said...

The software may be fine but the model is much finer!

25 July, 2010 10:13

 
Anonymous Jehan said...

I totally agree! :)

25 July, 2010 11:04

 

Post a Comment

<< Home