This blog is best viewed with the latest browser and an open mind!

Monday, May 08, 2006

For Nuz




The cake at Espresso at midnite said 'Happy Anevercery'.
The single piece that you & I shared
with Jehan Ara and Sabeen (with a bit sent to Mimi)
was a far cry from the amount we two would devour
without any qualms until just a short while ago.
Oh, well! What the hell! Diabetes & Cholestrol
may have taken their toll But it's been one great life!
I'd live it exactly this way again.
(But I wouldn't buy that Adnan Sami Khan record this time around!)
Thank you, Nuzhat, for braving 36 years with me.
 I am glad that we have both remained as crazy
as we were when this pic was taken.

  Much love! Z

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger insiyasyed said...

wooooooow! - congrats! :)
i am coming over for some cake - very soon! :)

08 May, 2006 13:57

 
Blogger bluecheese said...

:)
yayyyyy
*clap clap*

:)

08 May, 2006 16:36

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woweeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
a very happy though belated anniversary to 2 much loved people - who we hope remain as 'crazy' in this "sane'" world as they have always been since we have had the privelege of knowing them
To another 36 crazy years
lots of love
ghazala & Hasan

08 May, 2006 22:23

 
Blogger sam said...

oh my god, congratulations!!!!! i'm now truly in awe of you.

08 May, 2006 23:21

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mucho love-o to my favourite people and I pray for many many more to come!

love you guys *mwah*

-MJ

17 May, 2006 21:19

 
Blogger Ali Kazim Gardezi said...

Belated Happy Wedding Anniversary ZAK!! May u have many more...

My warmest regards to u n Nuzat aunty. Take Care

25 May, 2006 03:02

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just came across this...!
I dont know JUST how and why i missed sharing this joyous occassion with others!?!perhaps my bad DSL connection days...

My biggest giantest congrats!!may You and Nuzhat aunty have many many many more to come!
Love the picture! :-)
Much love!
NBA

12 June, 2006 22:36

 

Post a Comment

<< Home